Abstract submission guidelines
A contributor in the workshop may be a single author of only one paper, and may be the co-author of two additional papers.
Submitted abstracts of max 500 words (one page) will be reviewed in accordance with the following criteria:
1. Significance: Does this study address an important problem?
2. Innovation: Does the study employ novel concepts and aims or original methods?
3. Approach: Are the conceptual frameworks, designs, methods, and analyses adequate?
4. Usefulness: How can the research objectives benefit the respective scientific area?
5. Clarity: How clear and well-organized is the presentation?
Paper submission guidelines
The length of the paper should be no less and absolutely no more than four (4) pages.
The margins of the document, i.e. File>Page Setup>margins, are Top 5 cm, Bottom 5,5 cm, Left 4,5 cm and Right 5,5 cm in an A4 paper size, Header 4,2 cm and Footer 4,7.