Abstract submission guidelines
A contributor in the workshop may be the principal author of only one paper, and maybe be the co-author of two additional papers.
On line access to the review status of submitted abstracts will be provided.
References, unless absolutely necessary, should avoid identification expressions of respective authors.
Reviewers may identify themselves or remain anonymous.
Submitted abstracts of max 500 words (one page) will be reviewed by at least two members of the International Scientific Committee in accordance with the following criteria:
1. Significance: Does this study address an important problem?
2. Innovation: Does the study employ novel concepts or methods? Are the aims original and innovative?
3. Approach: Are the conceptual frameworks, designs, methods, and analyses adequate?
4. Usefulness: How can the research objectives benefit the respective scientific area?
5. Clarity: How clear and well-organized is the presentation?